Fees and profits up a fifth at Paul Hastings
Paul Hastings Janofsky & Walker has published its financial results for 2007, with the US leader seeing profits and fee income both climb by around a fifth. Profits per equity partner (PEP) at Paul Hastings were up to reach $1.92m (£979,000), an improvement of 19.6% from last year's mark of $1.61m (£821,000). Total revenue, meanwhile, was up 20% from $813.5m (£414.6m) to a new high of $976m (£498m) in 2007.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651