Online Education: Group learning
Lawyers may be highly competitive, even confrontational, but when necessary they can get together voluntarily to co-operate on issues of professional interest. In 2004, 14 large law firms got together to start a co-operative online training venture, known as the Online Compliance Consortium (OCC). The OCC first developed training on anti-money laundering (AML) which has proved to be very successful and now has nearly 100 leading firms using the fee earner and support staff versions.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651