Offshore: Maintaining momentum
The investment funds sector in Jersey has experienced considerable success in recent years. The island is well on its way to setting itself apart from other offshore centres as the first-choice domicile for alternative investment funds and as a leading administration centre. A recent part of the effort to promote the funds industry is the new listed fund regime, introduced by the Jersey Financial Services Commission (JFSC) with effect from 9 January, 2007. This new regime follows on from the very successful expert fund and non-domiciled funds regimes and should contribute to a period of continued and accelerated growth in the Jersey investment funds sector.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651