Deals: Property 22/02/2007
Forsters property partner Andrew Crabbie has acted for the investment partnership Etonfields on a series of purchases worth £55.5m. The deals included the purchase of three properties from Eton College, six office properties from Rivercastle and Belfry Business Park from clients of Credit Suisse Asset Management. Real estate partner Lynn Povey at Charles Russell represented Eton College, solicitor Frances Berridge of Birketts represented Rivercastle and property partner Ashley Kopitko from Speechly Bircham represented the vendor in the third deal.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651