Plug of war
The Diary Reports
The one thing macho lawyers love more than pitting their wits against one another in court or in the dealroom is a battle of brute strength, the latest of which is the Great City Tug of War, which takes place today (14 September) at 5.30pm in Finsbury Square. The contest will be hosted by former Wimbledon footballer John ‘Gladiators’ Fashanu and pits lawyers from Slaughter and May, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Macfarlanes against a bunch of bankers from Lazards and Barclays Private Banking.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651