Pinsents hires partner for Edinburgh office
Pinsent Masons has hired a new partner for its Scottish construction practice with dual-qualified McGrigors director Michael Allan joining the national firm’s Edinburgh office this month. Allan, who specialises in property development, engineering and projects work, has previously acted on deals including the redevelopment of the Royal Bank of Scotland’s global headquarters in Edinburgh. The appointment grows Pinsents’ Scots construction offering into a 16-lawyer practice, part of a national department that advises a roster of clients including Amec and Carillion.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651