Irish Offshore: With domiciled net assets in Ireland growing by almost a quarter in the past year, the funds industry has been kept busy. It is a continuing commitment to innovation in meeting the needs of funds sponsors and investment managers that has made this growth possible, writes Mary McKenna
The last year has been another busy one for the funds industry in Ireland. According to the latest edition of Fitzrovia International’s Dublin Fund Encyclopaedia, combined assets for domiciled and non-domiciled funds currently exceed $700bn (£393bn), an increase of approximately 21% in the last 12 months. Total net assets in Dublin domiciled funds reached more than $623bn (£350bn) with an aggregate of 2,334 funds and sub-funds. This represents growth of almost a quarter in domiciled net assets in the past year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651