Through the glass darkly
Northeast & Yorkshire: While law firm observers across the country will have taken every opportunity to offer their views on why Hammonds is in the shape it is in, those best-qualified to comment are those in the firm's home market of Leeds. Charlie Wright looks at Hammonds' prospects through the Leeds prism
There is an old joke in football circles that the full name of Accrington Stanley Football Club was in fact ‘Accrington Stanley Nil’, stemming from the poor run of results reportedly endured by that long-suffering, now-famous club.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651