Applications Guide: Forms: The secret of success
Filling in an application form is about more than just getting your exam results and experience down on paper. Caroline Thompson explains what to do and what not to do if you want your application to be successful
Candidates in the running for a training contract will be competing against many able contenders. Even the strongest individuals have no guarantee of success. At each hurdle along the way, they must ensure they perform to the best of their abilities. The first such obstacle to prepare for is the application form.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651