Iberia: Brimming with energy
Initiatives by the Spanish Government to increase the levels of renewable energy used by the country in accordance with the Kyoto Protocol have been keeping Spanish energy lawyers extremely busy, write Juan Ignacio Gonzalez and Cristina Navarro Garcia
Recent legal incentives introduced by the Spanish Government and compliance with the objectives of the Kyoto Protocol will create new opportunities for Spanish lawyers in the area of renewable energy.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651