Roundtable: The Sydney agenda
A counsel to counsel forum of in-house lawyers in Sydney, Australia offered a chance to share concerns on reputation, risk and the regulators. Derek Benton and Leigh Dance moderated the discussion and report on the event
Whichever corner of the world an in-house lawyer is working in the worries are the same – keeping up with the regulators, managing risk and costs. A recent gathering of the heads of legal departments of more than 50 of Australia’s largest companies, organised by Martindale-Hubbell, the Australian Corporate Lawyers’ Association and the International Bar Association (IBA), gave in-house counsel Down Under the opportunity to air their concerns.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651