Hey big spender
A survey of 75 companies across Europe has painted a picture of how much in-house lawyers cost, how much companies are spending on external lawyers and which industries are the biggest spenders and consumers of legal advice. Sophie Evans reports
What would it take to fully convince the board of a company that its legal team is not just a huge drain on resources? A survey of 75 companies in Europe may help, as it shows that lawyers cost companies in Europe less than 1% of their total revenue.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651