Survey Analysis: Masters of their own destiny
The environment they work in looks certain to get tougher as the international law firms grab an even greater share of the market, but the vast majority of Europe's independent law firms are determined to stay just the way they are, according to Legal Week's wide-ranging survey. Derek Bedlow reports
Europe’s independent law firms are bullish, but aware that retaining their independence is likely to prove more of a challenge than ever, if the results of Legal Week’s first ever survey of Europe’s remaining independent law firms are anything to go by.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651