Facing your fears
Many people wonder whether they have made the right career decisions, but relatively few actually do anything about it. Facing up to your worries could be the smartest career move you will ever make, says Siobhan Hamilton-Phillips
From the junior assistant to the senior partner, there can be few people in the legal business who do not at some stage in their career step back, take a deep breath and question whether they are 100% satisfied with their job. But how many people actually take time out to do something about it and how many dive back down and become embroiled in the day-to-day business of getting on with their career without really giving their niggling inner doubts a fair hearing?
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651