Infrastructure: Demands and expectations
According to a Legal IT survey, when it comes to infrastructure, network resilience and security are the highest priorities. But, writes Jody Raynsford, delivering value for money alongside a high level of service is the main challenge law firm IT directors are having to grapple with
It is not the sexiest subject in the business or technology world, but for the majority of legal IT directors, IT infrastructure is the backbone of their work. Tussling with day-to-day operational issues, managing strategic change and rolling out new services – it is a dynamic area that, when handled successfully, no lawyer should know exists.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651