CC takes on former Andersen US head
Clifford Chance (CC) has hired the former North American managing partner of Andersen as its new chief operating officer (COO) for the US. Terry Hatchett started on 1 May and will work with the London-based giant’s US management and practice leaders in developing the financial and operational management in the region. Hatchett takes over from Ira Hammerman, CC’s Washington DC managing partner who had been acting as US COO.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651