Legal Director's Benchmarker survey last month revealed that law firms rarely consult their clients about their IT strategy despite investing millions of pounds in technology. Legal Director's sister title Legal IT gets feedback from the other side of the fence - the law firm IT directors, writes Kieran Flatt
The concept of listening to clients, until recently little more than a buzzword, seems to be taking its first step towards reality. But it has been slow to trickle down to support functions and delivery mechanisms such as IT.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651