13 winners as AXA unveils slimmed-down panel
Legal Week reports
AXA Insurance has unveiled its streamlined general insurance panel with the loss of panel places for more than 15 firms. The insurance giant has revealed that its panel will be made up of 13 firms:Badhams, Beachcroft Wansbroughs, Berrymans Lace Mawer, Cartwrights insurance partners, Jacksons, James Chapman, Kennedys, Keoghs, Morgan Cole, Palser Grossman, Rowe & Maw and Scottish firms The Anderson Partnership and HBM Sayers.“Following the integration of AXA and Guardian Royal Exchange, we were dealing with over 30 firms,” said AXA Insurance UK claims manager David Harris.“By focusing on building stronger and healthier relationships with just 14 offices of firms in England and Wales and two in Scotland, we will facilitate easier management of the panel. Our goal has been to identify those solicitors with whom we can develop a genuine partnership.”Although the company has included the majority of major national insurance firms on its panel, only Morgan Cole has been offered work in more than one of its offices.Beachcrofts’ Birmingham office has been appointed, as has Berrymans’ Manchester office, and Kennedys’ London office. Morgan Cole has been appointed in Cardiff, Croydon and Reading. In addition Keoghs, has been appointed in both its Bolton and Coventry office.The review, which has been expected for the last three months, only refers to general insurance work. The company is expected to announce its corporate panel in the near future.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651