The 2018 Global 100: the world's top law firms ranked by revenue
It was a year of major growth and internationalisation among the world's largest firms
Gross revenue for The Global 100 grew by 6.4% in 2017 to $105.7bn. That surpasses 2016’s increase in gross revenue of 2.8%. This year, 77 of the world’s top-grossing firms have more lawyers in the US than anywhere else, while 12 have the greatest share of their lawyers in the UK. Eight firms are structured as vereins or European Economic Interest Groups (EEIGs). Forty firms had more than $1bn in revenues, compared with 34 last year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651