Mishcon accused of seeking to 'financially cripple' murdered Maltese journalist 'with libel action'
Daphne Caruana Galizia's sons criticise Mishcon in letter to writers campaign group PEN
Caruana Galizia’s sons Matthew, Andrew and Paul made the accusations about the firm in a letter sent to writers’ campaign group English PEN earlier this month, in response to the appointment of Mishcon’s deputy chairman Anthony Julius to the board of trustees at PEN.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651