Herbert Smith Freehills opens for business in Seoul
Herbert Smith Freehills has opened in Korea today, making it the third UK law firm to launch in the country after receiving approval from the Ministry of Justice last month. The office is being co-headed by disputes partner Tony Dymond who has relocated from London and corporate partner Lewis McDonald from Singapore, alongside a group of two associates, a paralegal and two back office staff.
Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF) has opened in Korea today (15 April), making it the third UK law firm to launch in the country after receiving approval from the Ministry of Justice last month.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651