Editor's Comment: The pace-setter
As if it needed saying again, recent weeks and speculation among rivals regarding Linklaters' strategy in the Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) region have underlined the extent to which the firm has become established as the pace-setter that peers follow. That's not to say the firm is 'better' than rivals, simply that the strategic momentum Linklaters has shown in recent years has established it as the City's most influential top-tier operator. As such, management figures at magic circle rivals have been keeping a watchful eye to get a sense of what the CEE review says about the firm's direction.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651