Atlanta's King & Spalding has steady '07
King & Spalding has reported increases of 6% in both global revenue and partner profits for 2007, with the US firm's London branch achieving a modest 4% rise in fee income. The Atlanta-based firm saw profits per equity partner rise from $1.31m (£672,000) in 2006 to $1.40m (£716,000) last year, following a 25% hike for the previous 12-month period.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651