Managing A Law Firm: Present and collect
Improved cashflow and better client service go hand-in-hand. With fee collection rates much improved this year, attentions should now be turned to more efficient billing, says Peter Buckle
A healthy cashflow and professional client service are at the heart of any profitable law firm. Efficient billing helps free up capital and improve profitability. A client will gain an impression, good or bad, from all contact with the firm, including any correspondence related to billing and fee collection, so it is important it is done in a timely and accurate way.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651