Willkie's Paris Office Recruits Banking Partner From Gide
The arrival of Thomas Binet is the latest in a series of prominent European partner hires by the U.S. firm this year
Willkie Farr & Gallagher has hired a new banking and finance partner in Paris from Gide, the latest in a series of prominent European partner hires by the U.S.-based firm this year.
This premium content is reserved for
Law.com International Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Customized news by region including UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and North America
- Cutting-edge research such as UK Top 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the inside track on the biggest breaking stories that delve deep into the issues behind the headlines
- Comprehensive coverage of the dynamic legal market from people moves to the major international jurisdictions
- Global view into how legal tech, business of law, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now