For richer for poorer: has the Hogan Lovells union delivered on its promise?
While the 2010 merger of Hogan & Hartson and Lovells has gone more smoothly than many expected, on some counts it has underdelivered - can the firm kick on to the next level?
In the small cadre of mega law firms that have used the Swiss verein corporate structure to span the globe, Hogan Lovells stands out. Call it the verein that doesn’t look like a verein.
This premium content is reserved for
Law.com International Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Customized news by region including UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and North America
- Cutting-edge research such as UK Top 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the inside track on the biggest breaking stories that delve deep into the issues behind the headlines
- Comprehensive coverage of the dynamic legal market from people moves to the major international jurisdictions
- Global view into how legal tech, business of law, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now