The Daily Report announced Tuesday the recipients of five categories of awards for professional excellence.
They will be recognized with other recipients at the June 28 Georgia Legal Awards and in a special section of the newspaper that week.
In-House Department of the Year:
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms;
- Kenya Johnson, Fulton County chief deputy solicitor;
- Paul Weathington of Weathington McGrew; and
- Sally Yates, former acting U.S. attorney general.
Most Effective Deal-Maker:
- Althea Broughton, Arnall Golden Gregory
Best Mentors (midsize firms):
- Clyde Mize of Morris Manning & Martin
- Bert Brannen of Fisher & Phillips
Best Mentors (small firms):
- Stephanie Friese Aron of Pursley, Friese, Torgrimson
- Dan McGrew of Weathington McGrew
- Jay Rollins of Schwartz Rollins
Best Social Mediators:
- Jennifer Gore-Cuthbert of Atlanta Injury Group
- Amy Refeca of Atlanta Wills + Trusts Law Group
The final group of recipients, the On the Rise class, will be announced soon.
The Georgia Legal Awards dinner will be held at the Georgian Terrace on June 28. Contact Andre Sutton at email@example.com or 757-721-9020 for more information.