Justice Barbara Pariente of the Florida Supreme Court. (Photo: Diego M. Radzinschi/ALM)
The Daily Business Review is naming 10 Florida legal professionals as honorees in its third Top Women in Law recognition.
From judges to law firm managers, the honorees have been recognized as women who stand out for their notable career achievements.
The DBR asked for insight from respected professionals and considered more than 70 candidates from the bench, public interest organizations, law firms and companies where women have made their mark.
The women to be featured in a special report to be published Aug. 7 are:
• Deborah Baker-Egozi, Greenspoon Marder
• Carroll Kelly, Miami-Dade Circuit Court
• Tiffani Lee, Holland & Knight
• Gisela Munoz, Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson
• Barbara Pariente, Florida Supreme Court
• Marlene Quintana, GrayRobinson
• Raquel “Rocky” Rodriguez, McDonald Hopkins
• Detra Shaw-Wilder, Kozyak Tropin & Throckmorton
• Lesley Silverio Mendoza, CABA Pro Bono Legal Services Inc.
• Michelle Suskauer, Suskauer | Feuer