How to Host a Successful Virtual Annual Meeting that Delivers the Outcomes You Expect
Brought to you by:
This event is available for on-demand viewing. If you have previously registered click here to login using the email you registered with.
Almost everything changed in 2020, and annual meetings were no exception. Companies around the world adopted virtual technology, often on short notice and with little precedent to follow.
If you’re planning to hold a virtual or hybrid annual meeting in 2021, you could probably use some help to achieve the meeting outcomes you expect. Using lessons learned from last season, a range of industry voices have worked together to shape new industry best practices for virtual meetings and address a renewed focus on certain cracks in the “proxy plumbing” system.
Join this webcast to learn how to host a successful, secure and reliable virtual annual meeting that meets investor expectations for engagement, experience, video, and delivers the outcomes you expect. Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- The latest technology advancements and how it can meet rising investor expectations.
- What triggered the latest calls for change and when you can expect different platform providers to deliver.
- What modifications are expected from companies to satisfy shareholder expectations this year.
- Improvements to virtual shareholder meeting platforms, Q&A management, and transparency.
- New video options that allow speakers to present remotely or from a designated location.
REGISTER NOW! (Not able to attend? STILL REGISTER you will receive an email with how to access the recording of the event)
Paul Conn | President, Global Capital Markets | Computershare
Kirsten van Rooijen | Global Meeting Expert | Computershare
Andrea Manning | Corporate Counsel | Computershare
David Adamson | SVP, Relationship Management | Computershare