- Understand typologies and the pathway to violence of a judicial attacker
- Learn how to implement practical safety and security solutions at home, in transit, at the court, and with loved ones
- Learn how to be an active participant in your own survival
Runtime: 1 hour, 33 minutes
Recorded: June 16, 2022
For NY - Difficulty Level: For both newly admitted & experienced attorneys
While courtroom disruptions are often impromptu, emotional outbursts, successful attacks to judicial officials are well-planned and occur away from secure environs. Family members have been injured or killed in such targeted attacks. This session will address judicial assassinations and attempts, supporting academic research, pursuer behavior, and intervention, prevention, and protective strategies.
The distinguished panel will raise participants situational awareness by sharing personal stories of their threats, what security measures and countermeasures were put in place, or could have been, and how the experience impacted them personally and professionally.
At the end of this program, attendees will understand:
- The difference between judicial and other public figure attackers
- Pre-incident indicators of attacks
- How to implement practical safety and security solutions
- How to become an active participant in your own survival
This program was recorded on June 16th, 2022.