FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ’s)
- What is the Equal Opportunity Survey?
- What are the goals of the Survey?
- What information is OFCCP requesting in the Survey?
- When will the Survey begin?
- How will OFCCP select contractor establishments to receive the Survey?
- Please explain how the Survey will increase Federal contractors’ awareness of their contractual equal employment obligations?
- Where can I find out more about the Survey?
- What is the current status?
- Do all federal contractors and subcontractors have to submit the EO Survey?
- How many contractors will receive the EO Survey?
- How will the Survey results be used?
- How was the Survey developed?
- How will confidentiality be maintained?
- Who can I call if I have questions about completing the EO Survey?
This content has been archived. It is available through our partners, LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law.
To view this content, please continue to their sites.
LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law are third party online distributors of the broad collection of current and archived versions of ALM's legal news publications. LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law customers are able to access and use ALM's content, including content from the National Law Journal, The American Lawyer, Legaltech News, The New York Law Journal, and Corporate Counsel, as well as other sources of legal information.
For questions call 1-877-256-2472 or contact us at [email protected]