The 2020 Am Law 200: A Split Performance
This event is now available on-demand. If you have previously registered for this event please click here and login using the email your registered with.
Brought to you by:
The Am Law Second Hundred, comprised of the second hundred largest law firms in the country, had a very interesting collective financial performance in 2019. In some ways, the firms exhibited similar strength to their Am Law 100 counterparts, but other pockets suffered in comparison.
Join our editors and analysts for a webinar analyzing the financial performance of the nation’s second-hundred largest law firms and what it all means for their ability to compete in a very different environment in 2020.
Save your spot for this informative webcast that will cover:
- The key takeaways from the financial performance of the nation’s second hundred largest law firms
- What segment of this market significantly overperformed market averages
- How well positioned this group is to weather the current economic environment
- What are these firms doing to manage through the current pandemic
- Which firms are knocking at the Am Law 200’s door
- How does the Second Hundred compare to The Am Law 100
- What are we likely to see from this segment in 2020
Ben Seal | Executive Editor | The American Lawyer
James Willer | Sr. Analyst | ALM Intelligence
Patrick Fuller | VP of Legal | ALM Intelligence
Gina Passarella | Editor-in-Chief | The American Lawyer