BLP begins 'extensive review' into charity links as 'embarassed' partner apologises for Presidents Club ties
'Extremely embarrassed' partner expresses 'deep regret' for attendance at scandal-hit charity dinner
BLP has begun an “extensive” review of all of its charity associations and played down the scope of its relationship with the now-defunct Presidents Club Charitable Trust, with international commercial disputes head Graham Shear apologising for his links to the charity.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651