Claudia Politanski, Executive Vice President Responsible for the Legal Department At Itau Unibanco
CLAUDIA POLITANSKI IS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT RESPONSIBLE for the legal department, the ombudsman office, human resources, corporate affairs and marketing…
CLAUDIA POLITANSKI IS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT RESPONSIBLE for the legal department, the ombudsman office, human resources, corporate affairs and marketing at Brazil’s Itaú Unibanco. Politanski received a bachelor’s degree in law from the University of São Paulo, an LL.M. from the University of Virginia, and an MBA from Brazil’s Fundação Dom Cabral. She began working as an intern at Unibanco in 1991 in the legal advisory area when she was in the fourth year of college. Based in São Paulo, Itaú Unibanco is the largest bank in Latin America, the company says. It provides retail, corporate, investment banking and asset management services. It operates in 18 countries and has 94,779 employees, 955 branches, as well as $447 billion in assets. It is in the following markets: Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, U.S., Bahamas, United Kingdom, Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Switzerland, Japan and the UAE.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651