In this video, attendees at the recent Corporate Counsel Forum Europe discuss the key themes from the conference, including the impact of disruption in today’s marketplace, the biggest challenges currently facing general counsel, and their predictions for the in-house legal community over the next five years.
Speakers in the video include:
- Kandarp Thakar, legal director, real estate, EMEA, Uber
- Karen Kerrigan, chief legal officer, Seedrs
- Jeremy Barton, UK general counsel, KPMG
- Nancy Scott, vice president and deputy general counsel, Avaya
- Oliver Bray, head of commercial, RPC
- A heavyweight line-up of general counsel, big-name business figures and law firm leaders will be speaking at the LegalWeek Connect event this November, which will focus on talent, technology and new thinking in the world of law. Click here to register for the event.