'The thinking has moved on' - former DLA chief Knowles on turning over a new page at DWF
After joining a select band of major law firm leaders to have taken up a similar role at a rival, Sir Nigel Knowles explains the thinking behind his move to DWF
“We are pretty close to having more international offices than UK offices,” says DWF managing partner and CEO Andrew Leaitherland, as he sets out the firm’s plans following its high-profile hire of former DLA Piper leader Sir Nigel Knowles (pictured above).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651