In the spotlight: Latham media star Lisbeth Savill on her new role supporting the UK indie film scene
Latham partner joins new commission looking into health of UK film industry
Given the demands placed on most City partners, it is often surprising that they have the time for anything else. Alongside her role as deputy chair of the British Film Institute (BFI), Latham & Watkins partner Lisbeth Savill has also now been appointed to a new body looking into the health of the UK film industry.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651