Transfer Window: recent moves for Mayer Brown, Milbank and Clifford Chance
Legal Week's round up of the latest moves also features new arrivals for Gowling WLG, Osborne Clarke and Dentons
Mayer Brown has boosted its London pensions team with the hire of partner Jay Doraisamy [pictured] from Dentons, where she had been a partner for four years. Prior to joining Dentons, Doraisamy headed the London pensions team at Eversheds. Her work covers the full range of pensions advisory work including funding, benefit redesign projects, scheme closures and amendments, and defined benefit/contribution schemes.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651