TLT recruits top-rated DLA Piper IP partner for Manchester launch
TLT has taken on a second DLA Piper partner as the expansive Bristol-based firm continues to recruit for its upcoming Manchester launch. The firm has sealed the hire of Manchester intellectual property (IP) partner Graeme Orchison, who has been a partner at DLA for more than 17 years and led the firm's northwest technology, media and communications group. He is top ranked by Chambers and Partners for Manchester IP work.
TLT has taken on a second DLA Piper partner as the expansive Bristol-based firm continues to recruit for its upcoming Manchester launch.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651