Perfectly engineered fit: up close with Siemens GC Claire Carless
Claire Carless, the newly-appointed Siemens GC, goes a long way to dispelling the myth that a serious career woman can’t have it all, finds Caroline Hill
Before I meet Siemens’ new UK general counsel Claire Carless, I know only a handful of disparate things about her. She was formerly legal director at Vodafone and, before that, legal manager at National Power. She is a trustee of LawTrust and passionate about pro bono. She likes chocolate and red wine (together) and she has two teenage sons, a dog, five chickens and six pigs.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651