Hogan Lovells wins lead role for News International on sale of Wapping site
Hogan Lovells has won a lead role for News International on the £150m sale of its iconic Wapping site to a subsidiary of UK housebuilding company Berkeley Group. The firm, which fielded a team under London real estate partner Dion Panambalana, won the mandate partly due to US legacy firm Hogan & Hartson’s relationship with parent company News Corporation.
Hogan Lovells has won a lead role for News International on the £150m sale of its iconic Wapping site to a subsidiary of UK housebuilding company Berkeley Group.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651