Holman Fenwick and Fulbright sign up trio of Dewey London partners
Holman Fenwick Willan and Fulbright & Jaworski have become the latest firms to benefit from the collapse of Dewey & LeBoeuf’s City arm, with the pair bringing in three partners between them. Holman Fenwick has picked up two partners, recruiting Dewey’s City financial regulation chief Robert Finney and corporate finance and insurance partner James Lewis.
Holman Fenwick Willan and Fulbright & Jaworski have become the latest firms to benefit from the collapse of Dewey & LeBoeuf’s City arm, with the pair bringing in three partners between them.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651