British Airways calls for alternative fees in first post-Iberia panel review
British Airways (BA) has kicked off its first panel review since its merger with Spanish airline Iberia went live at the beginning of the year (24 January). The review is being overseen by head of legal Andrew Fleming, who was promoted to the role earlier this year after his predecessor Maria da Cunha took up a new post as director of people, legal and government affairs in the wake of the merger.
British Airways (BA) has kicked off its first panel review since its merger with Spanish airline Iberia went live at the beginning of the year (24 January).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651