Field Fisher becomes one of first major UK law firms to adopt cloud computing
Field Fisher Waterhouse has become one of the first major UK law firms to turn to cloud computing in an effort to modernise its IT systems and cut costs. The firm has partnered with technology provider Virtustream, which now owns all of Field Fisher’s IT hardware and is fully responsible for its maintenance.
Top 50 firm switches to internet-based computing after signing deal with Virtustream
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651