Minter Ellison recruits Mayer Brown corporate partner for London base
Australia's Minter Ellison has added a third partner to its London office with the hire of Mayer Brown corporate specialist Michael Wallin. Wallin, who will join the firm next month (1 November), is Australian-qualified and will work with Minter's clients in the UK and across Europe. His arrival will take the number of partners in Minter's London office to three, alongside corporate partner Michael Whalley and finance partner Nigel Clark.
Australia’s Minter Ellison has added a third partner to its London office with the hire of Mayer Brown corporate specialist Michael Wallin.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651