Eversheds sets sights on Brazil as UK firms continue to eye up BRIC benefits
Eversheds is planning to join the growing rank of international firms launching in Brazil, with the firm becoming the latest to eye up opportunities in the BRIC economy. The top 10 UK law firm has confirmed that it is looking at opening in the country, joining a lengthening list of those either launching or considering doing so.
Eversheds joins growing list of firms opening in South America, solidifying relationship with local ally
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651