You thought Tesco Law was bad? Here comes Google Law
Back in 2010 I posed the question of whether somebody, somewhere was fine-tuning their plans to become the Google of legal services. Turns out the answer was yes, and that the somebody is... Google. Well, kind of. TechCrunch and Forbes reported yesterday that Google Ventures (the venture capital arm of Google) has participated in an $18.5m (£11.4m) funding round obtained by Rocket Lawyer.
Back in 2010 I posed the question of whether somebody, somewhere was fine-tuning their plans to become the Google of legal services.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651