Ex-Simmons chief Dawkins quits for Bingham after senior partner defeat
Simmons & Simmons' former managing partner Mark Dawkins is set to join the London office of US firm Bingham McCutchen. Dawkins, who stepped down as Simmons' managing partner at the end of April, is expected to join the US firm's securities and financial institutions litigation group as a partner in early September after taking a sabbatical over the summer.
Simmons & Simmons’ former managing partner Mark Dawkins is set to join the London office of US firm Bingham McCutchen.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651