New SocGen private banking group to offer advice to legal professionals
Societe Generale Private Banking Hambros (SGPB Hambros) has launched a group to advise the legal sector with the hire of two private bankers. Mark Dean and Dominic Peyton, who joined SGPB Hambros at the end of last year as senior private bankers, will provide wealth management advice to lawyers in private practice and at the Bar. Prior to joining SGPB Hambros, Dean was a director at Citi Private Bank, acting as a client relationship manager to UK and international law firms based in London. Peyton was formerly a partner at Coutts & Co in the professional client group, managing a private banking team acting for clients including high-earning solicitors and barristers.
Societe Generale Private Banking Hambros (SGPB Hambros) has launched a group to advise the legal sector with the hire of two private bankers.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651