Eversheds' Spanish alliance firm to split from international network
Eversheds' Spanish alliance partner is set to break away from the firm's international network, citing differing strategies as the reason for the move. Eversheds Lupicinio will split from Eversheds International later this year after six years as a member of the network. Eversheds said that it remains committed to the region and that the firm is now assessing its position in the country, with the creation of its own Spain office or the introduction of a new alliance member both under consideration.
Eversheds’ Spanish alliance partner is set to break away from the firm’s international network, citing differing strategies as the reason for the move.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651